Shauna Tran understands the importance of multicultural representation in market research.
“Having a diverse representation of population is key,” our Project Manager says, “especially since many organizations are using our data to tell their stories.”
Shauna shares five best practices from Logit’s multicultural research approach:
- Maintain an inventory of quality respondents. Our Ethnic Voice Accord (EVA) panel is a leading provider of ethnic research in North America, and that’s due in large part to our excellent panelists.
- Keep incentives high, and costs low. We offer enticing compensation to panelists, in order to encourage high-quality responses. We also maintain relatively standard costs year-over-year, and pass those savings along to respondents.
- Be honest and transparent on survey invites. We clearly state the topic and length of each study, and give respondents the option to learn more about the study before joining.
- Adjust based on results: Being agile and making changes on-the-fly is key. For example, if a study’s average complete time is longer than expected, we increase compensation to panelists to reflect that.
- Follow-up with panelists. We conduct regular profiling of respondents within the panels themselves, which not only allows for more accurate information and better questions, but fewer lost respondents.